Fan Victor is Hiring!!!
Fan Victor has become one of the coolest place to build your career. Using the latest Agile development methodologies in the industry Fan Victor is growing at a very fast pace. We need your help to fulfill the dreams of so many Fantasy sites around the world. Work with sport minded business people passionate about Fantasy Sports from around the globe.
By partnering with Fan Victor, you will be joining the top providers around the world, offering your customers the products and services they need to run a successful Fantasy Sports business.
Fantasy Sports businesses need a full on-line presence made easy: website, mobile, e-commerce, on-line marketing and more. Fan Victor is a leading provider of private label Fantasy services that allow service providers to differentiate their core product offerings, drive incremental revenue and build customer retention.
Our current achievements and future successes are dependent on innovative thinkers who thrive in a culture committed to being a global leader in white-label Fantasy services.
Position: Sales Engineer Needed for Fantasy Sports Tech Company (Toronto)
Skills and qualifications:
• We are looking for talented sales representatives to handle sales interactions. Experience is a huge factor; salary will be discussed and able to work from home. Contacts in Sports Industry would be of Great Value.
• Sells products and services by maintaining and expanding customer base.
• Maintains and expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
Position: PHP Developer
Must have 4 or more years of professional development with PHP/MySQL; and 3 or more years experience with advanced WordPress development. Can work remotely, geographical location is not an issue.
Position: Affiliate Marketing Manager
We are seeking a passionate On-line Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class marketing team and help shape the future of sports entertainment. The ideal candidate will have outstanding attention to detail, with at least 5 years experience in on-line marketing.
• Help coordinate, administer, and track paid campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Adwords
• Work with our design team to traffic creative assets for all campaigns
• Perform regular A/B tests to optimize all campaigns
• Segment advertising based on keyword, audience, and other specs
• Create and test landing pages for all online promotions.
• Perform regular audits of competition
• Assist with social media posting as needed
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience administering paid campaigns on Facebook
• Experience administering paid campaigns on Twitter
• Google Adwords experience - PPC and Display
• Conversion optimization best practices as it relates to ad design and landing pages
• Strong copywriting skills
• A/B testing
• Google Analytics
• Knowledge of fantasy sports, particularly the Daily Fantasy Sports industry.
Why work at Fan Victor?
• Where else can you get paid to play fantasy sports?
• Opportunities for rapid advancement and growth
• Create a fun product with a fanatical user base
• Collaborate and innovate with super talented and passionate colleagues